L2J Bully
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L2j Bully Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[READ] Section Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-11-22

[READ] Section Rules Empty
PostSubject: [READ] Section Rules   [READ] Section Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:25 pm

Well I Am Making An Adaptation To my Mod List and i Saw that half of the shares of mxc Dosnt have The Prefix And i ask Noble To let me write some simple Rules to Make evry one life easier

1 When You choose the Title Of Your Mod Dont forget to use the prefix [Share] [ReShare] [WhatEver]

2 After Your Have The Prefix [Share] Blablabla Modded Add the sufix at the last that tells for wich chronicle is the thing u have modded , it can be: [IL] [HeLLBounD] [Gracia-CT2] Ex: [Share] Bathman Underware [Hellbound]

3 If you are going to post something that it isnt your work , use search first beacuse some one may alredy share it
[We have alredy shared over 230 things so Plz use search]

4 In your post Use Photos to show what have you modded - this helps to know what have you modded

5 At last If u Share somthing that it isnt your work , Give credits Of the work. What is this? Ex:

Credits To Anubis <--- U Said who was the original Modder of the weapon Also u can add the Credits inside the share

-.That is all folks Keep This simple rules and make My life easier.-

[UPDATE] 4/11/08
FROM NOW ON TRY TO UPLOAD YOUR FILES TO ANOTHER MIRROR THAT IT ISNT RAPID SHARE BEACUSE IT ONLY LET YOU DOWNLOAD 10 TIMES ANY FILE (AND ITS ANNOYING TO REUPLOAD THE FILE EVRY TIME IT HAS BEEN ALREDY DOWNLOADED)
Back to top Go down
http://l2jturkey.yetkinforum.com

[READ] Section Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L2J Bully :: Lineage II Development English-Turkish Section :: [Share] Lineage II Client Mods-
Jump to: